Sporty in Stripes

I recently got this baseball tee from J. Crew Factory and have gotten so much use out of it! It's so comfy and matches practically everything, so it's easy to dress it up or dress it down. Today I turned this sporty tee into a more girly look, while still keeping it casual.






Shirt: J. Crew Factory // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (old) // Hat: J. Crew // Purse: Kate Spade (old)// Shoes: Target (similar)

See how I styled this tee for a baseball game earlier this month here!

This is a collaboration with Meg from A Sunny State of Mind, so make sure to go check out her blog to see how she styled her baseball tee!



5 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to pair this skirt with this tee together.. I love it!

    Cathleen ~ www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's such a cute look!

    www.the-awkward-life-of-bhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving on baseball tees lately... yours looks adorable with that skirt!!

    http://mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sporty and preppy and classy all at the same time! I love that skirt from J. Crew factory I saw it online but I never managed to grab it in my size!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing that skirt from J Crew Factory wasn't old and I could still go order it! It is so so so cute!
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips