Snow Day Layers

School was cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday this week because of the snow ice we got in North Carolina. It snowed for maybe twenty minutes on Wednesday, so I had to run outside to see it since we don't get very much snow. With the cooler temperatures lately, this has been my go-to outfit.




Jacket // Sweater // Jeans // Scarf (similar) // Boots // Hat // Necklace // Watch

Thanks to Meghan for braving the cold with me to take these pictures!

Keep up with me:
Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin' // Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit! I am loving the southern proper hat, ads the perfect preppy touch to the outfit. And your jacket is fabulous. Lovely pictures btw. I love your blog and your instagram, I just started following both :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been wearing both the hat and the jacket nonstop. Thanks for following along :)

      Delete
  2. I love that Barbour jacket! I'm definitely going to need one when I move to the east coast this fall!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I invested in it, I've worn it almost every day this winter!!

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with that jacket. it only snowed for a few minutes but the ice definitely took over most of our town.
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it didn't snow for very long here, but all of our roads were just sheets of ice (perfect for sledding, haha)

      Delete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I know how you feel about the snow and ice! We got a ton where I live!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We didn't really get very much where I live, maybe an inch or so haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips