Scoops & Scallops

Today I'm teaming up with my blogger buddy, Meg who blogs over at A Sunny State of Mind to share our favorite spring dresses. This scalloped dress is one that I have constantly been wearing to school as the weather gets warmer because it is so comfy and versatile (and it's navy, of course).




 

When you think taking a picture with an ice cream cone will be cute and you just...






Shoes // Purse (vintage, similar) // Sunglasses // Bracelet // Watch

Shop dresses similar to mine…
and other dresses I have been loving for this season.

Check out Meg's favorite spring dresses on her blog here!


Thanks for reading,


3 comments:

  1. So darn cute! I love that dress, I just ordered one like it from Factory!
    Julia // Little Miss Haute Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! It's probably one of my favorite items in my closet, I'm sure you will love it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips