National Wear Your Lilly Day

Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day! Today I decided to pull out this vintage patchwork skirt to celebrate the first day of summer. Here in North Carolina, it feels like it has been summer for a few weeks now with temperatures surpassing 100 degrees. Lilly shift dresses and skirts are always a summer favorite for me because they are so easy to wear and the prints are perfect for all summer occasions. 






Shirt (similar) // Skirt (vintage, similar) // Clutch // Sandals // Necklace // Sunglasses

Some of my favorite new Lilly pieces for summer:
What did you wear this year for National Wear Your Lilly Day?
Also, happy Father's Day! Thanks to my dad for always helping me take pictures for Gimme Glamour!

2 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! I have a vintage Lilly skirt too and it's easily one of my favorite Lilly pieces! Love how you styled this! Xo!

    Katelyn // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips