Queen of the Court

Long time, no blog post. Between homework, applications, and golf practice I haven't had much time to take pictures or sit down and write anything (I thought senior year was supposed to be better than junior year???). Over Labor Day weekend, I was able to snap some outfit photos in this ensemble that is perfect for transitioning to fall. Pairing a sweater with a summery skirt and sandals is perfect for that awkward in-between-summer-and-fall time or when your school feels like an Arctic tundra like mine does but its not quite time to pull out the jackets and riding boots. I picked this tennis sweater up on sale a while back from the Polo Ralph Lauren outlet (similar linked below) and love the classic style. 








Sweater // Skirt // Sunnies // Sandals (similar) // Purse (similar)

Thanks to Ditto for lending me these tortoiseshell sunnies! You can use my code 'gimmeglamour' for your first month of Endless Eyewear for free!

Thanks for reading,


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips