Breaking Out The Boots


Temps have finally cooled down in NC. After that heat wave a few weeks ago I thought I would never have the chance to pull out my boots. For brunch yesterday morning, I paired them with the cutest wool skirt I got on major sale from Brooks Brothers (it has puppies embroidered on it)! While the jacket is more of a rain coat, it was the perfect weight to throw on over a sweater on a chilly morning.

Jacket (similar) // Skirt (on sale!) // Sweater // Boots // Sunglasses // Watch

Thanks for reading,


3 comments:

  1. I am in love with those boots! They are gorgeous! I pulled mine out a couple weeks ago, and have been wearing them almost everyday, haha.
    XO Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots! Yes I'm so glad NC weather has finally cooled down its been so crazy lately! But I love this post and your outfit!!
    Enfiniti

    www.touchofenfiniti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Those riding boots are gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips