Fourth of July

Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress
Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress
Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress, cork clutch, KJP pearl anchor bracelet
Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress
Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress
Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress, cork clutch, KJP pearl anchor bracelet
Gimme Glamour: Fourth of July. Striped J.O.A. dress

Dress (almost identical) // Sandals // Clutch (on sale!) // Sunglasses 

Happy Fourth of July! Even though 99.9% of my closet consists of red, white and blue I still love getting to dress up in my patriotic attire for the holiday. This is a little more dressed up look (see a more casual one in this post) but the sundress is so comfy and easy to wear. Paired with red and white sandals, it's the perfect look for a barbecue or dinner outside.
I'm on my way home from Chicago right now and will be spending the night watching fireworks and making s'mores with some friends!

How are y'all celebrating today?
Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

4 comments:

  1. Love your dress! it is perfect for any day, but paired with the red Jacks it is great for the fourth!

    Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my new favorites! It's so versatile I know I will wear it more than a few times at the beach this summer.

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with this outfit! Happy Fourth :) XO, Nicole
    www.empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Happy (belated) Fourth to you as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips