Friday Finds 7/21/2016

I did a lot more shopping this week since I was back from vacation, most of which was stocking up on some essentials for college. My order from the Nordstrom sale came in and my favorite item is definitely the overall dress (especially paired with a striped tee). I saw it on Sydney's blog and even though it's not something I would usually wear, I had to have it! The new J. Crew style guide came in the mail this week and there were too many cute things. I can't wait for Fall now so I can wear all the sweaters and jackets I've been seeing in stores! Here are a few things I got from the Nordstrom Sale and a trip to the mall as well as a few new arrivals I've been loving:

Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips