Friday Finds 7/7/2016


I often find myself online shopping while watching T.V. or multitasking and end up having this ongoing list in my mind or my bookmarks, but definitely do a lot more browsing than I do purchasing. I thought it would be fun do do a weekly post with a roundup of some of the things I've been eyeing throughout the week and to mention any good sales going on!
I've also been starting some dorm shopping because I just now realized there's quite a bit of stuff on my list, so there will definitely be some room decor and organization pieces included in these posts! Also, I saw the new Sugar Paper for Target collection on Sammy's snapchat and was sold! Everything is too cute and I will definitely be stocking up on some of the desk accessories for my dorm room this fall.

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

1 comment:

  1. This bathroom is so cute-it reminds me of the one from the movie Aquamarine!
    Love love!
    Cheers,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips