Friday Finds 7/15/2016: Dorm Décor from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I didn't do too much online shopping/browsing this week since I have been at the beach, but I couldn't resist checking out the deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yesterday morning! Since this sale discounts styles that are in season, this is my favorite chance to stock up on classics that I know I will wear all fall and winter. I've also kept my eye out for dorm decorations and was pleasantly surprised to see such cute décor on great sale, too! Here's a roundup of my top picks from the sale that would be the perfect addition to a dorm this fall:



Have y'all shopped the sale yet?
Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even think to look at N Sale for dorm stuff but that is such a great idea!! XO, Nicole
    www.empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of it initially but they ended up having some fun and affordable accessories that I thought would be perfect for a dorm!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips