Navy Cami Dress


Dress (on sale!) // Sandals // Purse (this year's version) // Sunglasses 

I wore this dress to dinner at Hudson's in Hilton Head last night. I always love throwing on a dress for dinner at the beach because it's a nice change of pace from the t-shirts and shorts I wear during the day and I'm usually too sunburnt to wear anything with sleeves. I got this dress last month to wear to graduation parties and love how simple and easy it is to wear (plus you can't go wrong with a navy dress with pockets). For a pop of color I added red Jack Rogers and my favorite gingham scarf to my bag.

Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

4 comments:

  1. Love that dress! It is so simple and classic, and your right you can never go wrong with navy blue!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can never turn down a classic navy dress :)

      Delete
  2. This dress is so darling! Love the pops of red too!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Always have to find a way to incorporate red, white, and blue into my outfits :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips