Friday Finds 8/5/2016

Tonight is the opening ceremony for the Olympics! I love watching the Olympics and my friends and I have been counting down since the trials so we can all watch together. I love all the Olympic gear Polo Ralph Lauren came out with this year, especially this simple USA tee. I also finally picked up a new hairdryer and straightener at Ulta yesterday. I had been using the same tools forever and I knew it was time for an upgrade when I was watching a Zoey 101 rerun and Nicole was using my exact hairdryer haha. I couldn't publish this post without mentioning Tuckernuck's exclusive Barbour X Wedgwood collection! It is to die for and such a fun twist on the classic Barbour pieces.


Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips