Off The Shoulder + Gingham Bucket Bag


Off the Shoulder Top (similar) // White Jeans // Sandals // Gingham Bucket Bag (on sale!) 

I finally invested in a pair of white jeans and I can already tell I will be wearing them nonstop (even after Labor Day)! I was always scared I would ruin them and could never find a pair that fit quite right. These are the ankle toothpick style from J. Crew and I love how they are cut a little shorter and make the long pants a little more summery. This gingham bucket bag adds a fun pop of pattern to this simple outfit and holds so much for such a petite purse! My friend Gabby gave this to me for my birthday which was a fun gift because it's not something I would typically buy for myself (even though I looked at it for 10 minutes every time I walked into J. Crew). This is a fun look for dinner in (what we have left of) the summer and is still classic even with the trendier top and bag.

Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

3 comments:

  1. That purse is so cute!! It makes a basic outfit so fun! I love my white jeans, I wear them all the time!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with off the shoulder shirts, This one is so cute!! and that gingham bag is adorable!
    xo, Kelsey
    nyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! The print really makes it stand out and it's so unique! Your top is the cutest!
    xoxo Addie
    addiethompson.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips