Transitional Summer Stripes

 

Jean Jacket // Striped Shirt // Shorts // Sandals // Purse
Watch // Sunglasses (on sale!) // Pearl Earrings // Nail Color

I have been wearing this summery striped shirt and shorts combo way too often recently. I love the look of the white on white and the different green color! I got this Joules shirt while I was in Charleston and love the material of it. It's kind of in between a knit shirt and a sweater. I thought this ensemble would look cute with a denim jacket in hopes of cooler weather in the future- I'm kind of over summer and ready for jackets and boots. It's been so hot (and humid) here at Elon for orientation! Also: please disregard that horrible bruise on my knee I got from ice skating :)

Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

5 comments:

  1. I love a good stripped shirt this one is so cute!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stripped shorts! So cute for summer!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://binarymetabot.com/skin-whitening-forever-review/


    Skin Whitening Forever Book Review – What is The Skin Whitening Forever Cream? Who is Eden Diaz? And is it the right pick for YOU? Find the truth in our complete system review!


    Product Name : Skin Whitening Forever


    Author Name : Eden Diaz


    Official Website : CLICK HERE


    http://binarymetabot.com/the-online-dog-trainer-program-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Renee, this outfit is the cutest!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips