Friday Finds 10/21/2016

It's been quite some time since I did a Friday Finds post. I've been doing a pretty good job controlling myself when online shopping in college (it's just too fun getting a package in the mail). When I was home for fall break over the weekend I was able to do some shopping at the mall. My absolute favorite things I got were two shirts from the J. Crew x New Balance collection. I wasn't too excited about the collection when I saw it online but I wanted to buy everything in the store! How could you resist cute and comfy navy and white clothes... I also finally got a Swell bottle because my 32 oz Yeti tumbler was a little too big to carry around to class all day.

Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips