Friday Finds 1/6/2017

I didn't do much online shopping this week since I've been at school, but I did end up ordering quite a few things the week after Christmas because there were so many great sales. I love stationary and writing thank you notes, and finally ordered some cards from The Grove Street Press. I've followed them on Instagram for a while but have never purchased anything from their site, so I am excited for when my order arrives!
Rush is also coming up at the end of the month for me, so I've been thinking about what to wear for each of the days. I ordered this dress on major sale from Nordstrom and think it would be good for pref round, but I'm not sure if it's too formal. What do y'all think? I like the detailing on the bottom because it sets it apart from the other black cocktail dresses most girls will likely be wearing.



Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since you've made a new post! I suspect that you're busy with school; hope you're doing okay! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips