Friday Finds 8/11/2017


A few finds from online shopping this week:
My favorite? This Hydro Flask water bottle that holds a ton and keeps my water cool.
The Bachelorette ended this Monday and I bet some of y'all are already experiencing withdrawals... luckily I stumbled across the premiere of Jimmy Kimmel's Baby Bachelor in Paradise and thought it was too funny (they also have the Baby Bachelor and Baby Bachelorette)! Hopefully these will keep you entertained until Bachelor in Paradise premieres in a few weeks.

I also just ordered an Elon print from Madeline & Company! I was so excited to see that Elon was one of the schools featured and had to get my hands on a print to hang in my dorm room. 
(Major throwback to when I met Madeline 2 years ago!)


Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips