Friday Finds 8/4/17

As I'm gearing up to head back to college I've been shopping around online to stock up on the basics. One of my favorite finds has been GapBody pajamas. I love the shirt design that says 'Nap' on it and not only is it cute, it's so so soft. I've been pairing them with the poplin shorts which are so much lighter than the running shorts I typically wear to sleep. Everything at Gap is 40% off with the code FFSALE! 
I have to rave about these Ferragamo loafers that are on major sale. I got them at the beginning of the summer from the Shopbop sale after I wore a hole through my go-to loafers and decided it was time for an upgrade. They are on sale now for more than 50% off and I can't recommend them enough. They are classy and neutral and go with everything, but are still really unique, and the soft leather makes them unbelievably comfortable! 
I'm also interested in checking out Ali Webb's book after hearing her interview on the NPR podcast 'How I Built This' about how she created Drybar. I love Drybar products (sadly don't have a salon location near me) and would love to see all of Ali's tips and tricks. 


Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips